- Birthdate: June 15, 1989
- Hometown: Carmichael, CA
- Resides: Noblesville, IN. & Charlotte, NC.
- Belleville Midget Nationals Champion
- USAC Indiana Midget Week Champion
- Won the 9th Annual “Hall of Fame Classic”
- Won the “Night Before the Brickyard” at O’Reilly Raceway Park
- Won the “Turkey Night Grand Prix”
- Won the “Glenn Howard Memorial” USAC/CRA Sprint Feature
- NASCAR Nationwide Series Rookie of the Year Runner-Up
- 1 Nationwide Series Top-5 finish
- 2 Nationwide Series Top-10 finishes
- 1 Nationwide Series Pole
- 1 ARCA Series Win (Gateway)
- 4 ARCA Series Top-5 finishes in 6 starts
Clauson has been the most prolific driver in both the USAC National Sprint Car Series and the USAC National Midget Series. Clauson has brought home over 20 victories in 2009, including several high-profile wins. A few of his many 2009 accomplishments include the week-long Indiana Midget Week Championship, the Belleville Midget Nationals Championship, winning the Hall Of Fame Classic, winning the Night Before the Brickyard at O’Reilly Raceway Park, winning the Turkey Night Grand Prix, and winning the Glenn Howard Memorial! An Indiana Sprint Week title looked to be on the horizon, but he fell one spot short to eventual winner Levi Jones, on the final night of competition. Bryan was also named HARF Driver of the Year, and the National Midget Driver of the Year!
USAC open wheel star Bryan Clauson has been hired by Sarah Fisher
and Wink Hartman
to drive the No. 39 Sarah Fisher Hartman Racing/RW Dallara/Honda/Firestone car in this year’s ‘Greatest Spectacle in Racing.’ Clauson, from Noblesville, Ind., is a multi-time USAC national champion and has won several races behind the wheel of his family-owned No. 39 USAC midget.
Clauson will be a teammate to another young American driver, Josef Newgarden
, from Nashville, Tenn. Newgarden drives the No. 67 Sarah Fisher Hartman Racing Dallara/Honda/Firestone car fulltime in the IZOD IndyCar Series. Clauson and Newgarden were teammates in the Firestone Indy Lights Series in 2011.
Click here to visit his website