Milwaukee IndyFest – The Milwaukee Mile – West Allis, WI
August 17, 2014 – 3:00 p.m.
“I like Milwaukee because it is the only 1-mile flat oval that we go to. It’s almost like a road course with two very fast corners. You have full downforce and that dynamic of a 1-mile oval with no banking is really cool.”
– Josef Newgarden
|Location||West Allis, Wisconsin, USA|
|Owner||State of Wisconsin|
|Dates||August 16-17||2 Days|
|IndyCar Series Practice||August 16|
|IndyCar Series Qualifying||August 16|
|Autograph Sessions||August 16|
|Length||1.015 mi (1.633 km)|
2013 – Ryan Hunter-Reay
2012 – Ryan Hunter-Reay
2011 – Dario Franchitti
- Team Chevy drivers preview the race at Richmond April 23, 2014
- Mike Conway ready to double up on Long Beach IndyCar win this Sunday in Alabama April 23, 2014
- Takuma Sato hopes to make up for Long Beach letdown April 23, 2014
- IndyCar did the right thing with Castroneves probation and still can't win | More Front Wing April 23, 2014
- Helio Castroneves put on probation after his sister posts tweet bashing IndyCar | For The Win April 22, 2014
Who's Checked In?
- Mayor: Michael P.
- People here now: 0
- Total check-ins: 1501