Barber Motorsports Park – Birmingham, AL
April 27, 2014 – 2:30 p.m.
“I love the facility. It’s probably one of the nicest if not THE nicest facility that we go to for a racing event. I also love the fans that come to Barber because they are super passionate about not only racing, but IndyCar specifically. I really like the way the permanent road course is laid out, and it’s very different than anywhere else we go. It has the longest back straight out of all the tracks.”
– Josef Newgarden
|Location||Birmingham, Alabama, USA|
|Dates||Friday, April 25 – Sunday, April 27||3 Days|
|IndyCar Series Practice||Friday, April 25 – April 26||2 days|
|IndyCar Series Qualifying||Saturday, April 26||1 day|
|Autograph Sessions||Saturday, April 26|
|Length||2.38 mi (3.83 km)|
|Lap Record||1:10.1060 (Will Power, Team Penske, 2010, IndyCar)|
2013 – Ryan Hunter-Reay
2012 – Will Power
2011 – Will Power
- Mikey Taylor to pilot TRG-AMR GT4 at Birmingham April 23, 2014
- Takuma Sato hopes to make up for Long Beach letdown April 23, 2014
- Team Cadillac ready for first-time Barber run April 22, 2014
- Long Beach Winner Conway Seeks Another Victory Sunday at Barber Motorsports Park » Catchfence April 22, 2014
- Bourdais has been fast, but his results haven't shown it April 22, 2014
Who's Checked In?
- Mayor: Nick P.
- People here now: 1
- Total check-ins: 2612