Barber Motorsports Park – Birmingham, AL
April 27, 2014 – 2:30 p.m.
“I love the facility. It’s probably one of the nicest if not THE nicest facility that we go to for a racing event. I also love the fans that come to Barber because they are super passionate about not only racing, but IndyCar specifically. I really like the way the permanent road course is laid out, and it’s very different than anywhere else we go. It has the longest back straight out of all the tracks.”
– Josef Newgarden
|Location||Birmingham, Alabama, USA|
|Dates||Friday, April 25 – Sunday, April 27||3 Days|
|IndyCar Series Practice||Friday, April 25 – April 26||2 days|
|IndyCar Series Qualifying||Saturday, April 26||1 day|
|Autograph Sessions||Saturday, April 26|
|Length||2.38 mi (3.83 km)|
|Lap Record||1:10.1060 (Will Power, Team Penske, 2010, IndyCar)|
2013 – Ryan Hunter-Reay
2012 – Will Power
2011 – Will Power
- Rahal Letterman Lanigan drivers look forward to this weekend's IndyCar race April 22, 2014
- Video: IndyCar drivers preview Barber April 22, 2014
- IndyCar insight: Barber Motorsports Park with Scott Dixon April 22, 2014
- Joe Namath grand marshal for Birmingham races April 22, 2014
- Justin Wilson eager to return to Barber Motorsports Park April 21, 2014
Who's Checked In?
- Mayor: Nick P.
- People here now: 0
- Total check-ins: 2611