Barber Motorsports Park – Birmingham, AL
April 27, 2014 – 2:30 p.m.
“I love the facility. It’s probably one of the nicest if not THE nicest facility that we go to for a racing event. I also love the fans that come to Barber because they are super passionate about not only racing, but IndyCar specifically. I really like the way the permanent road course is laid out, and it’s very different than anywhere else we go. It has the longest back straight out of all the tracks.”
– Josef Newgarden
|Location||Birmingham, Alabama, USA|
|Dates||Friday, April 25 – Sunday, April 27||3 Days|
|IndyCar Series Practice||Friday, April 25 – April 26||2 days|
|IndyCar Series Qualifying||Saturday, April 26||1 day|
|Autograph Sessions||Saturday, April 26|
|Length||2.38 mi (3.83 km)|
|Lap Record||1:10.1060 (Will Power, Team Penske, 2010, IndyCar)|
2013 – Ryan Hunter-Reay
2012 – Will Power
2011 – Will Power
- Tonight on FOX6 Sports: High school baseball and Sheldon races at Barber Motorsports April 23, 2014
- Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama highlights motorsports coverage on NBCSN this week April 23, 2014
- A visit to Victory Lane at Barber Motorsports Park April 23, 2014
- Verizon IndyCar Series – Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama Preview April 23, 2014
- PWC: Taylor joins TRG-AMR for Barber April 23, 2014
Who's Checked In?
- Mayor: Nick P.
- People here now: 1
- Total check-ins: 2634