Barber Motorsports Park – Birmingham, AL
April 27, 2014 – 2:30 p.m.
“I love the facility. It’s probably one of the nicest if not THE nicest facility that we go to for a racing event. I also love the fans that come to Barber because they are super passionate about not only racing, but IndyCar specifically. I really like the way the permanent road course is laid out, and it’s very different than anywhere else we go. It has the longest back straight out of all the tracks.”
– Josef Newgarden
|Location||Birmingham, Alabama, USA|
|Dates||Friday, April 25 – Sunday, April 27||3 Days|
|IndyCar Series Practice||Friday, April 25 – April 26||2 days|
|IndyCar Series Qualifying||Saturday, April 26||1 day|
|Autograph Sessions||Saturday, April 26|
|Length||2.38 mi (3.83 km)|
|Lap Record||1:10.1060 (Will Power, Team Penske, 2010, IndyCar)|
2013 – Ryan Hunter-Reay
2012 – Will Power
2011 – Will Power
- Hawksworth having a tough 2014 April 24, 2014
- Porsche Motorsports Event Notes. Grand Prix of Alabama April 24, 2014
- Simon Pagenaud not ready to forgive and forget when it comes to incident with Will Power April 24, 2014
- IndyCar driver Mike Conway: 'I kind of agree with the hare. I like the fast pace.' April 24, 2014
- Rising Star Racing drivers pay visit to Children's Hospital April 24, 2014
Who's Checked In?
- Mayor: Nick P.
- People here now: 0
- Total check-ins: 2643