Indianapolis Motor Speedway – Indianapolis, Indiana
May 10, 2014 – 3:30 p.m.
A new race for 2014, the Grand Prix of Indianapolis will kickoff the month of May in preparation for the Indianapolis 500. The race will take place on the newly modified layout of the road course at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, which is primarily used for Formula One.
|Location||Speedway, Indiana, USA|
|Owner||Hulman and Co.|
|Dates||Saturday, May 10th||4 Days|
|IndyCar Series Practice||Thursday, May 8|
|IndyCar Series Qualifying||Thursday, May 8|
- IMSA: Karam to sub for Rojas at Indianapolis July 23, 2014
- Wayne hoping Colts get off to fast start July 23, 2014
- Hunter-Reay Named 2nd-Quarter DOTY Winner July 23, 2014
- 'Back Home Again in Indiana' for Brownsburg-based Wayne Taylor Racing July 23, 2014
- Danica Patrick Q&A: Twitter, her career and country music July 23, 2014
Who's Checked In?
[Error: Foursquare servers are experiencing problems. Please retry and check status.foursquare.com for updates.]