Indianapolis Motor Speedway – Indianapolis, Indiana
May 10, 2014 – 3:30 p.m.
A new race for 2014, the Grand Prix of Indianapolis will kickoff the month of May in preparation for the Indianapolis 500. The race will take place on the newly modified layout of the road course at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, which is primarily used for Formula One.
|Location||Speedway, Indiana, USA|
|Owner||Hulman and Co.|
|Dates||Saturday, May 10th||4 Days|
|IndyCar Series Practice||Thursday, May 8|
|IndyCar Series Qualifying||Thursday, May 8|
- Indy 500 winner Juan Pablo Montoya back at Brickyard intent on winning for Team Penske July 25, 2014
- Danica Patrick: Car setup key to maximizing potential July 25, 2014
- Montoya takes advantage of break in IndyCar schedule to drive in Brickyard 400 July 25, 2014
- ZF Motorsports Indianapolis Motor Speedway Newsletter July 25, 2014
- Kurt Busch returns to Indy with respect, appreciation July 25, 2014
Who's Checked In?
[Error: The Foursquare API no longer supports requests that pass in a version v <= 20120609. For more details see https://developer.foursquare.com/overview/versioning]