Honda Indy Toronto News & Information
Streets of Toronto – Toronto, Ontario
- Open Streets Toronto to launch city's largest free recreation program July 24, 2014
TORONTO, July 24, 2014 /CNW/ – Open Streets TO is proud to announce that the Open Streets Pilot Program, a world-class recreation event unlike …
- Howard: Fine tuning key to ECR win at Toronto July 24, 2014
… weekend's IndyCar doubleheader on the streets of Toronto. "Although practice and qualifying times suggested we were off-pace and a 'big change' …
- Mayoral candidates at odds about how to make streets safer for pedestrians July 23, 2014
TORONTO A week after Georgia Walsh, 7, was hit and killed by a driver in Leaside, the major candidates for mayor faced questions about what they …
- INTERACTIVE: Why College Street is Toronto cyclists' 'dooring zone' July 23, 2014
INTERACTIVE: Why College Street is Toronto cyclists' 'dooring zone' … The map of these door prizes is telling: Streets with the most incidents are …
- Sammy Yatim killing: Report on lethal force by police out Thursday July 23, 2014
Hundreds of people took to the streets of Toronto in two marches after Yatim's death, which was captured on surveillance and cellphone videos.
- Porsche vs Viper GT3 World Challenge Battle On The Streets Of Toronto July 23, 2014
Porsche factory driver Nick Tandy drops into the Toronto Pirelli World … Porsche vs Viper GT3 World Challenge Battle On The Streets Of Toronto.
- WATCH: Liberal MPP has plan to get guns off the streets July 23, 2014
One Toronto-area Liberal MPP is trying for the third time to get guns off the streets. Mike Colle says he wants to give police officers the power to …
- Bortolotto Architect selected to renovate Ontario College of Art and Design University July 23, 2014
… selected to renovate the Ontario College of Art and Design University's (OCAD U) building at the corner of Dundas and McCaul Streets in Toronto.