News & Information For Iowa Corn Indy 300
Iowa Speedway – Newton, IA
- Kenny Wallace in RAB Racing No. 29 at Iowa July 29, 2014
U.S. Cellular continues its partnership with Iowa Speedway by serving as title sponsor of the U.S. Cellular 250 for a sixth consecutive year and its …
- Trevor Bayne Iowa Speedway advance July 29, 2014
It raced earlier this season at Phoenix International Raceway and at the May 18 event at Iowa Speedway, earning finishes of seventh and ninth, …
- 2014 Pocono: Kyle Larson NASCAR Truck Race Preview July 29, 2014
42 Nationwide Series car at Iowa Speedway. … his wall-scraping, slide job-making moves at a track he's more than familiar with: Eldora Speedway.
- Ryan Reed Iowa Advance July 29, 2014
o Roush Fenway Racing rookie Ryan Reed visits Iowa Speedway for the second time in his NASCAR Nationwide Series (NNS) career. In his first start …
- RCR Event Preview Pocono Raceway and Iowa Speedway July 29, 2014
This Week's Shore Lodge Chevrolet at Iowa Speedway Brian Scott and the No. 2 Shore Lodge Chevrolet Camaro team are heading into Iowa …
- Armstrong Returns to One of His Favorite Tracks, Iowa Speedway July 29, 2014
It's been just under three months since Dakoda Armstrong made his NASCAR Nationwide Series debut at one of his favorite tracks, Iowa Speedway.
- Skiff joins Newton Daily News, KCOB for 'Get to Know Newton' promotion July 29, 2014
We've been running well this season and expect another top-notch performance at Iowa Speedway this weekend. With a solid run will come …
- Gaulding Heads Back West To Iowa July 29, 2014
In three previous starts at Iowa Speedway, Gaulding has one top-10 with an average starting position of 9th and finishing position of 15.3.
- Talladega Superspeedway 4-wide notes: Indianapolis Motor Speedway Edition July 29, 2014
Talladega Superspeedway 4-wide notes: Indianapolis Motor Speedway … this weekend, while the Nationwide Series will head to Iowa Speedway.
- NASCAR Champion Brad Keselowski to Race at Iowa Speedway August 2 July 28, 2014
NEWTON, Iowa (July 28, 2014) Iowa Speedway today announced two-time NASCAR national series champion, Brad Keselowski, will race in this …
- The Ragin Cajun is Back Behind the Wheel of the No. 44 American Custom Yachts Toyota Camry … July 28, 2014
44 American Custom Yachts Toyota Camry this weekend at Iowa Speedway. This will be the Ragin Cajun's second start at the 7/8-mile asphalt …